Our two suites at our sister property in Thornham have been stylishly designed with impeccable attention to detail by Jeanne Whittome.
With comfy beds, luxury linens and sumptuous furnishings, all rooms are decorated in a calming palette of soft whites and greys to reflect its close proximity to the sea.
- Stylish furnishings including seating and dressing table
- Top quality 6 ft pocket-sprung beds
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Finer than down duvets and pillows (hypo-allergenic bedding can be provided, if requested in advance)
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Complimentary tea, fresh fairtrade cafetière coffee and biscuits
- Drench/over-sized walk-in showers
- Dual-bathing baths
- Soft fluffy towels
- ‘His’ and ‘Her’ bathrobes
- Complimentary toiletries and products
All rooms are non-smoking.
Well-behaved children and dogs are welcome (maximum one per room).
Z-beds are available for children under 14 years old (maximum one per room). A charge of £30 will be made for the extra bed.
Check-in is between 3:00pm and 5:00pm. Alternative times are available by prior arrangement.
Check–out by 10:30am although this is flexible, subject to availability.
Rates include breakfast (full English or Continental) served between 8:00am and 9:30am every day.
Off-street parking is available for guests.